By using AdventureCats.org, you accept and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify the terms of service without notice. Your use of AdventureCats.org following the posting of any changes signifies your acceptance of those changes.
Comments and submissions
We welcome comments and encourage lively discussion, but we expect users to follow these friendly feline guidelines. When posting a comment we ask that you please be respectful of others. Do not post any material that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, abusive, or otherwise unlawful. Name-calling, hateful speech and all types of kitty defamation are a violation of these terms.
Readers who engage in misconduct or commit a violation of these guidelines may face sanctions including, but not limited to, suspension of their posting privileges and erasure of their commenting history. We reserve the right to report unlawful behavior and vandalism of our website.
We may remove materials that we determine to be unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes or violates any party’s intellectual property or these terms of service. Material that we deem inappropriate for any reason may be removed at any time without prior notice or explanation.
By submitting, posting or displaying any materials on AdventureCats.org, you automatically grant to us a worldwide, nonexclusive, royalty-free, right to publicly display or redisplay such materials in other formats not limited to websites.
All materials on AdventureCats.org, including but not limited to artwork, photographs, graphics, audio, video, text, quotations from interviews and trademarks (collectively, “materials”), are the sole property of AdventureCats.org, its third-party providers or its licensors. The exclusive rights to all materials on this site are protected by U.S. and international laws of copyright, trademark and unfair competition.
None of the materials on this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of AdventureCats.org. You also may not “mirror” any materials contained on AdventureCats.org without prior written consent.
You may not use AdventureCats.org for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. All users agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any information, text, photos, links and other content you submit.
While using AdventureCats.org, you may not
- Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any portion of the website
- Submit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information
- Submit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication
- Engage in spamming, phishing or flooding
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature
- Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information or component of the website for commercial purposes
- Reframe or reformat any portion of the website or website images
- Submit materials that infringe, misappropriate or violate the intellectual property, privacy or other proprietary rights of any party
- Submit materials that falsely express or imply that such materials are sponsored or endorsed by AdventureCats.org
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the website; however, this provision does not apply to the indexing or updating of search
To make claims of copyright infringement
It’s our policy to respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe your copyrighted work has been copied, please contact us at info@AdventureCats.org with “Copyright” in the subject line and provide the following information:
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
The specific URL on AdventureCats.org that contains the alleged copyrighted work
The following statements:
- I have a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted material described above on the allegedly infringing Web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Your name, telephone number and e-mail address
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright
AdventureCats.org has made every effort to provide users with the best possible information. We will not be responsible for any harm or injury which might result from using this website.
Thanks for playing nicely! Here’s a ball of yarn to show our appreciation.